Warm Hands…All The Time
- The LEFT glove has gel packs in the heat chamber behind the fingers and at the back of the hand. This configuration is well suited to running, walking, bicycling, motorsports, skiing, and all other outdoor activities. The RIGHT glove has gel packs in front of the fingers and behind the fingers. This configuration works best for circulatory problems such as Reynaud’s Syndrome. Experiment with different gel pack positioning that best suits your individual needs.
- The following heating instructions are for a 1000 watt microwave. Decrease by 20% if your microwave is higher wattage.
- Knead all four packs before placing in the microwave (No need to remove from glove).
- Place BOTH gloves in the microwave, Palm down. There is no need to remove the packs between uses. ALWAYS HEAT BOTH GLOVES AT THE SAME TIME. NEVER HEAT THE GEL PACKS OUTSIDE OF THE GLOVES.
- Place the gloves in the microwave for 30 Seconds. Remove the gloves, knead them again, and wait 90 seconds (the glove will continue to increase in temperature for approximately 90 seconds)
- Put the gloves on and test for the desired temperature. The gloves should feel warm, not HOT. If gloves feel hot decrease initial heat time to 25 seconds.
- If more heat is needed, an additional 15 seconds may be added.
- AFTER HEATING FOR 30 SECONDS, NEVER RE-HEAT THE GLOVES FOR MORE THAN 15 SECONDS UNTIL THE GLOVES ARE BACK AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- IF YOU ARE ONLY USING 2 PACKS PER PAIR (1 PACK IN EACH GLOVE) INITIAL HEAT TIME IS 20 SECONDS. ADDITIONAL HEAT TIME IS 10 SECONDS.
- HXT Products are warranted for 1 year from date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Gloves will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of HXT LLC.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Gloves may be returned, postage pre-paid, within 30 days of purchase. Returned gloves must include all packaging materials and hang tags.
- Gloves may be returned, postage pre-paid, for a different size within 30 days of purchase
- Gloves that are misused or overheated are not covered under any warrantee.
- Burst or leaking gel packs caused by overheating are not covered under warranty. Replacement gel packs may be purchased separately on the HXT website.
Ordered these gloves after seeing it on your website, delivered in about 3 days! These Gloves ROCK! It’s been really cold in Pennsylvania and I walk every day (OUTSIDE). Took them out for a test walk today (it’s about 16 degrees) – Low and behold my fingers were warm and as I finished my walk (about ˝ hour) I actually took them off because my hands were too warm. Too Warm, Raynaud sufferers won’t believe it, its unheard of…..Love them! Thank you for making my walks very enjoyable and for helping me feel normal again!
Michelle H. HXT Customer
Read More Testimonials